If your kidneys don’t work properly and can not eliminate the toxins out of our system it can lead to the formation of uric acid which can accumulate in the joints and create crystallization which can further lead to joint pain, swelling, stiffness, kidney failure, arthritis, and even gout.
Gout also referred to as hyperuricemia represents a metabolic disorder that can appear due to excessive uric acid buildup in your feet. It manifests severe pain attacks and chalkstones deposits.
If the pain becomes chronic and is not treated properly, acute arthritis and joint inflammation may soon appear.
In order to remove the uric acid out of your system, you need to change your lifestyle and nutrition ways at once. Do not consume alcohol, processed food, sweets and concentrate on mostly fruits and vegetables.
Today we give you some recommendations of foods which can help you eliminate gout for good:
1. Pineapples which have a lot of bromelain with a number of anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties.
2. Lemon water provides the body with alkalization and stimulation of the uric acid removal, preventing its crystallization. All you have to do is squeeze a lemon and add the juice to 200mililiters of water, Drink this every morning while hungry.
3. Baking soda- simply add some to water and drink it every day
4. Curcumin, found in turmeric has a good influence in the removal of gout.
5. Flaxseeds are another component which is influential in this fight.
6. ACV (apple cider vinegar) works just like lemon water and stimulates the uric acid elimination. Add a tablespoon to 200 milliliters of water and drink this healthy drink before each meal and get rid of your problem quickly.
Also, make sure you engage in some relaxing activities during the day to manage stress, as it severely endangers your health.